See you soon
I’m going to take a couple of weeks off, which means that I won’t be here until the end of July.
This year so far … It’s been a ride, to say the least. Thanks for tagging along.
And I have to say that the Engelsfors fandom may be small on tumblr, but what it lacks in size, it makes up in pure awesomeness. I truly adore you guys and all the creative stuff you’re up to! I can’t wait to hear your reactions when the teaser trailer for The Circle comes out.*
Feel free to ask questions and leave comments, I’ll answer them when I get back.
Take care of yourselves and each other! See you soon!
*For those of you who haven’t heard: the teaser trailer will be screened before Guardians of the Galaxy in Sweden (GotG opens on August 1st). I don’t know when it will be released in social media.
One of those excellent evenings when you end up slightly dizzy beacuse you’ve done more talking than breathing.
Write 5 facts about yourself and then tag 10 other blogs
I was tagged by elinj. This is just some random stuff.
1. When I was little my favorite animal was the koala.
2. I can easily eat the same thing day after day after day. Until I suddenly get fed up and switch my obsession for different one. This behavior gets worse the more stressed out I become.
3. I have a degree in Film Studies but I haven’t seen Shichinin no samurai (Seven Samurai). I feel bad about this and one day I will correct it.
4. I have a fear of riding bikes. I wouldn’t call it a phobia, but it’s not very far from it. I was fine when I was a kid, but then I rode one when I was in my twenties and panicked. Probably because I felt so unprotected.
5. I like non-alcoholic beer.
I’m tagging matsstrandbergauthor, sshannonauthor, laziestgirl, maariye, favoritpojken, neneormes, atherys, magicae, rymdmonster, linnea-wallin and anyone who feels like it! (PS If you don’t feel like doing this, feel free to ignore!)
Just letting you know, that yourself and Mats have gotten many things about witches correct. I don't mean religious pagans, i'm talking natural witches who have to live in secrecy. Thank you for portraying us in a truthful-semitruthful light xx
This has be one of the most exciting messages I’ve received. Ever.
Thank you and you’re welcome. :)
The Andantes — Jackie Hicks, Louvain Demps and Marlene Barrow.
The Andantes were backup singers for most Motown artists, including Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Four Tops and the girl groups themselves. Motown Museum officials say the trio sang on more songs than any other group at Motown, almost always anonymously.
Women sit in a modern chic boutique in Casablanca, 1971.Photograph by Thomas J. Abercrombie, National Geographic Creative